Sesfikile POPI Disclaimer
We respect your right to privacy and therefore aim to ensure that we comply with the legal requirement of the
POPI Act which regulates the way we collect, process, store, share and destroy any personal
information which you have provided to us.
Why we collect Personal Information:
We collect personal information in order to liaise with you telephonically, via our website or email so that we
1. Respond to any query or comment received from you;
2. Inform you of new offers;
3. Enable us to process, validate and verify information and requests for the supply of goods and/or services;
4. For the purposes for which you specifically provided the information; and
5. Generally to improve your experience on our website.
Processing of Information
We will share your personal information:
1. To comply with applicable law or with legal process served on our company.
2. To protect and defend the rights or property of our company; and
1. Treat your personal information as strictly confidential.
2. Take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that your personal information is kept
secure and is protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage,
alteration, disclosure, or access.
3. Promptly notify you if we become aware of any unauthorised use, disclosure or processing of your personal
4. Provide you with reasonable evidence of our compliance with our obligations under this policy on reasonable
5. We will not retain your personal information longer than the period for which it was originally required,
unless we are required by law to do so, or you consent to us retaining such information for a longer period.